- 300 gr milk
- 100 Gr Butter
- 125 Gr sugar
- 25 Gr cooking oil
- 20 Gr Pine nut
- Semolina of Nuh'un Ankara Makarnasi
- Place the butter and cooking oil into a pot to make semolina halva.
- We heat up milk and sugar in another pot. After they melt, we start roasting the nuts in oil. When nuts are pink, we add Semolina of Nuh'un Ankara Makarnasi.
- We continue stiring until the colour of semolina changes.
- A quick tip: properly stiring in low heat will make your halva taste beautiful.
- While roasting the semolina, we add our hot milk and sugar mixture and we cook the semolina until it absorbs the mixture completely.
- If our dessert is ready, we let it rest for a while and then serve. Bon Appetit.
To examine all of our dessert recipes click here