- 1 glass of Nuh'un Ankara Makarnasi Semolina
- 1 glass of granulated sugar
- 1 liter of milk
- 1 package of vanilla
- 400 Gr. Cream cheese
- 1 package baby biscuits
- 200 Gr. Strawberry
- 2 bananas
- First, we cook the semolina, sugar and milk in a pot until it boils, while we constantly stir it.
- After they are done, we place them in a separate bowl and we mix it by adding cream cheese and vanilla until it cools.
- We pulverize our baby biscuits and slice our bananas and strawberries. You can use other fruits as well.
- We place the cream in the lower section of our service bowls, we add biscuits on top and place fruits, then we add our semolina cream.
- We make them ready for serve by adding a little more biscuits and fruits. Bon Appetit!
To examine all of our dessert recipes click here