- 2 Beet
- 1 cup of boiled chickpea
- Half a package of Nuh'un Ankara Makarnası
- 750 gr of Yoghurt
- 1 pinch of parsley
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- We start our recipe by boiling 2 beets.
- We add 2 tea spoons of salt to the boiling water.
- We boil our beets for 2 hours.
- We boil half of the package of pasta.
- We peel the boiled beets and slice them into little cubes.
- We place them in a bowl.
- We add our 1 cup of chickpea to the bowl after peeling them.
- We add our 750 gr yoghurt and properly mix them.
- After boiling the pasta for 10 minutes, we filter them.
- We add them to the bowl and properly mix them.
- We dilute our soup with the boiling water of the pasta.
- We add half a tea spoon of salt and mix.
- Our soup is ready to serve.
- We thinly slice our parsley which we will use while serving.
- We add parsley and black seed to our refreshing and cold summer soup with yoghurt and serve it. Bon appetit!