- 2 green apples
- 2 turnips
- ½ glass of walnuts
- 5 cloves of garlic
- ¼ garden dill
- 1 glass of water of yoghurt
- 3 tablespoon of mayo
- 4 teaspoons of salt
- ½ Package of Nuh'un Ankara Makarnasi Vitamin Bowtie Pasta
- We star by adding the hot water into the pot.
- We add 1 glass of yoghurt, 3 tablespoons of mayo into a bowl and we mix it properly.
- We peel 2 green apples and remove their stems.
- We remove the seeds of the apples and we chop them randomly.
- We add apples into the bowl.
- We remove the roots of 2 turnips and peel them.
- We chop them randomly. We add them into the bowl.
- We grate 5 cloves of garlic into the bowl.
- We mix them properly.
- We add half a package of bowtie pasta into the boiling water.
- We add 3 teaspoons of salt
- We let our pasta cook.
- We randomly chop half a glass of walnuts and add them to the bowl.
- We mix the ingredients properly.
- We thinly slice the dill. Add them into the bowl.
- Pasta has absorbed its water in 10 minutes. We let our pasta cool for 5 minutes and place it into a bowl.
- We add pasta into the bowl and mix them properly.
- We serve our pasta salad with apples together with dill. Bon appetit.