- 500 gr organic pepper
- 2 pink tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ Package of Nuh'un Ankara Makarnasi Twist Pasta
- 100 gr of curd cheese
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- 1 t.s. salt
- 1 t.s. black pepper
- We start by removing the stems of 500 gr organic pepper.
- We remove their seeds. We continue this process for all peppers.
- Our peppers are now clean. We chop them into rings and place them in a bowl.
- We crush 2 cloves of garlic and slice them thinly.
- We peel 2 pink tomatoes.
- We chop the tomatoes into little cubes.
- We heat the pan and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Our pan is now hot. We add chopped peppers into the pan.
- We saute our peppers for 5 minutes by occasionally mixing them.
- Our peppers are now sauted. We add garlics into the pan.
- We add our tomatoes and 1 brunch of fresh thyme.
- To enrich it, we add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of black pepper, we properly mix them.
- We add a couple spoons of pasta water to our tomatoes.
- Our pasta is done after being cooked for 10 minutes.
- We add the pasta into the pan and properly mix them.
- We break apart the 100 gr curd cheese for serving.
- We serve our Pasta with Organic Peppers with curd cheese. Bon appetit!