- ½ package of pasta
- 1 red pepper
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 teaspoons of jalapeno peppers
- 1 bunch of purslane
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 lemon
- We start our recipe by boiling half a package of pasta.
- We remove the stems from red pepper and slice it into two, then remove its seeds.
- We slice our peppers into crescents and place them in a bowl.
- We slice our cucumbers in half and mark their seeded sides with a knife without damaging their peels.
- We remove their seeds with a dessert spoon.
- We slice them into cucumbers and add them to our bowl.
- We slice our tablespoons of jalapeno peppers into 2 and add them to the bowl.
- We remove the leaves of the purslane and add them to the bowl.
- We store the leaves of the purslane for further use.
- We add salt, olive oil to our salad and squeeze 1 lemon onto them.
- We properly mix our salad.
- Our pasta has boiled for 10 minutes, we drain our pasta.
- In order for it to not damage our greens, we put it under cold water.
- We add our pasta to the salad and properly mix them.
- Summer Salad with Pasta is ready to serve! Bon appetit!