- 1 Liter of water
- 1 glass of water of yoghurt
- 1 clove of Taskopru garlic
- 1 tea glass of Noodle Pasta
- 1/2 Chicken Breast
- 1 pinch of salt (for garlic)
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon of mint
- We start our recipe by pouring 1 liter of water into the pot.
- We add 1/2 chicken breast, 1 clove of Taskopru garlic, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper into the pot.
- We let our chickens boil.
- After 20 minutes, our chicken is boiled, we take them apart with our hands.
- We add our 1 tea glass of noodles into the pot and we continue to stir.
- We remove the garlic from the boiling water. We place our 1 glass of yoghurt and chicken parts into a bowl and properly mix them.
- We crush our 1 clove of Taskopru garlic with our knife, we peel it and slice it thinly. We add a pinch of salt onto our garlic and crush it with a knife.
- We add garlics into the bowl and continue mixing.
- We add ladles of chicken broth into our roux and stir them.
- We do this to allow the soup to have a better consistency.
- We add our roux into our chicken broth and stir them.
- We let our Noodle Soup to cook.
- We turn on the stove, and place 1 soup spoon of butter into the pan. Butter is now rendered. We add 1 teaspoon of mint, 1 teaspoon of chili peppers and mix them.
- We add our sauce to our soup and properly stir it. Taskopru Noodle Soup with Garlic is ready to serve. Bon appetit.
Click here to examine the meals we cook with geographically marked ingredients