Wheat bran produced by our company contains "Zinc" and "Copper" as additives.
- Wheat bran is a rich source of dietary fibres. Dietary fibres;
- Help decrease cholesterol and hypertension.
- Are important elements of the treatment of constipation.
- By decreasing glucose absorption, play and important role in the control for diabetes.
- Prevent the increase of blood lipids
- Is low in energy
- Is an important mineral found in almost every cell.
- Supports the immune systems, required for the healing of wounds.
- It contributes to the pregnancy, development and childhood processes.
- Is important for males regarding prostate health.
- Plays an important role for the creation of enzymes for the regeneration of tissues.
- Is quite important for brain neurons and connective tissues.
- Neural system is important for bone development and contributes to the usage of sugar in the body.
- Ensures that iron is transformed into hemoglobin, works with Vitamin C and zinc for the production of elastin proteins.
- Copper contributes to the transformation of tyrosine into pigments which provide colour for hair and skin.
- Copper is included in tasting and hearing functions, neural system and collagen production.
- Copper, if taken as "copper gluconate" from foods, is beneficial for health. Copper levels of the body is in correlation with the levels of Zinc and Vitamin C.
Possible issued when taken excessively:
- Gastrointestinal problems: gas, bloating, nausea, etc.
- Decrease in vitamin and mineral absorption (Zn, Fe, Mg, Ca)
- Consuming excessive amounts of wheat bran puts excess load on the metabolism. Therefore, excess consumption should be avoided.
- It can pressure the appetite with its high pulp and fibre contents and may decrease the consumption of high calory foods.
- It may cause some allergic reactions because of its nutritional values. Since it contains gluten, it is not suitable for people with celiac and egg allergies (ovalbumin)
- It may cause hypoglycemia in people who use insulin.
- It may cause intestinal blockage. Therefore, daily fibre consumption must not exceed 50 g.
Zinc's Reaction with Other Nutrients and Medicines.
- Zinc should be consumed 2 hours before or after iron intake.
- Zinc may react with gluconate antibiotics and therefore people with conditions and using zinc must be aware of reactions.
Copper's Reaction with Other Nutrients and Medicines.
- Existing health issues may effect copper intake. Especially, gall disease, liver disease and Wilson's disease (excess copper in body).
It is suggested to eat 3 tablespoons (30 g) of wheat bran per day. It is suggested to not exceed the daily consumption limits.
Must be kept away from 3 year old or younger children.
|Contents||Durum Wheat Bran, Zinc, Copper|
Nuh'un Ankara Wheat Bran with Zinc and Copper is ready to use.
Optimally, it should be started with 1 tablespoon and reach the daily amount by slowly increasing it. With the consumption of bran, drinking plenty of water is suggested.
Keep away from sun light, in cool, dry and odourless spaces. After opening the vacuum package, closely seal it and store it in the fridge so that it will reach its shelf life.
|Shelf Life||14 months starting from the date of production.|
|Weight in Grams||500 gr.|
|Internal Packaging Code||869 0576 421501|
|Amount in Box||10 Pieces|
|Box Type||Cardboard Box|
|Box Barcode||869 0576 433504|
|238 kcal||14,2 g||33,5 g||5,7 g||32,4 g||0,03 g|
|19 mg||3,3 mg|