- Half a package of Nuh'un Ankara Makarnası Butterfly
- 6 Slices of pastrami
- 2 red peppers
- 1 green pepper
- 1 branch of fresh basil
- 1 cup of bryndza
- 3 soups of olive oil
- Black pepper
- We start our recipe by boiling our Half a package of Nuh'un Ankara Makarnası Butterfly pasta.
- We add 1 teaspoon of salt and properly mix it.
- While our pasta is cooking, we cut off the stalks of red and green peppers and remove their seeds.
- We julian cut the peppers with equal sizes.
- We add olive oil to our pan.
- We put the sliced peppers into the pan and add salt and black peper, then properly mix them.
- While our peppers are being roasted, we slice our pastrami in thin slices and put them in a bowl.
- After roasting our peppers for 3 minutes, we add our pastrami and start to mix them.
- While our vegetables and pastrami are being roasted, we chop our basil.
- We add basil to the pan and lightly mix them.
- Our pasta is boiled for 10 minutes, our peppers and pastrami are roasted.
- We add the sauce to our pasta and mix them.
- We serve our pasta with pastrami with bryndza and basil. Bon Appetit!
Click here to examine our other Ramadan recipes