- 1 Kg of mid-sized tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 glove of garlic
- 1 liter of boiling water
- 1 cup of curd cheese
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 dessert spoon of tomato paste
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- We start by chopping 6 tomatoes into 8 pieces each.
- We place our tomato into our oven pot covered with baking paper.
- We add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt, black peppers and thyme on our tomatoes.
- We place the tomatoes into the oven and cook them for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- We chop our onion and garlic into small pieces.
- We heat our pot and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- When our oil is hot, we add onion and garlic and saute them.
- We remove our roasted tomatoes from the oven.
- We add flour to the sauted onion and garlic mix and we continue roasting until we smell the flour.
- We add our tomatoes and paste.
- We add some water to our pot and use our blender for 1 minute until they have a homogenous consistency.
- We add the rest of the water to our soup and mix it until it boils.
- We add approximately 1 tablespoon of kuskus and cook them for 1 minute.
- If the consistency is thick, you can add water to your liking.
- We add salt to our soup and boil it.
- You can serve the soup with curd cheese and basil Bon appetit!
Click here to examine our other Ramadan recipes