- 1 glass of water of Nuh'un Ankara Makarnasi Orzo
- 1 spoon of olive oil
- 1 piece of chicken breast
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 6-7 pickled gherkins
- 2 capia peppers
- 1 dessert spoon of salt
For its sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2-3 spoons of olive oil
- We start by boiling Nuh'un Ankara Makarnasi Orzo.
- We add Orzo, olive oil and salt and boil them for about 10 minutes.
- We add chicken breasts to another pot of water and let them boil for 20-25 minutes.
- Chicken and Orzo are now boiled, we place them into bowls.
- We remove the seeds of capia peppers and slice them into cubes.
- We slice our parsley thinly and place it into a bowl.
- We slice the pickles into rings and place them into a bowl.
- Take the chickens apart into small pieces.
- We take a large bowl and add our sliced chicken.
- Then we add vermicelli and mix them.
- Then we add parsley and capia peppers and mix them.
- Lastly, we add pickles and properly mix them.
- For our sauce, we add lemon juice, olive oil and salt into a bowl.
- We add them to our salad and properly mix them.
- Orzo Salad with Chicken Bon Appetit!
Click here to examine our other Ramadan recipes