- Nuh’un Ankara Makarnası Noah's Ark
- 200 Gr. Minced meat
- Strained Yoghurt
- 1 pinch of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs
- 1 Onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 dessert spoon of butter
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- Salt, black pepper
- We grind onions, garlic and some parsley in the blender.
- We add 200 gr of minced meat and bread crumbs to the mix and we make them into little balls.
- We add 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan and we place our meatballs, start to cook them.
- Meanwhile, we add pasta to the boiling water.
- After our meatballs are done, we place them on a plate.
- 1 render 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan and after its sizzling, we add cherry tomatoes after cutting them into two. We roast the tomatoes by mixing them.
- We place strained yoghurt on the plate and we add cooked and drained pasta as well as roasted tomatoes.
- Lastly, we add our meatballs and finish our recipe. Meatball Pasta is ready, bon appetit.
In order to examine our children's recipe series click here